TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOARDING
1. Please ensure your pets arrive in a safe manner on a lead or in a safe carrier.
2. On arrival your pet will be registered with us if this is a first time visit or their details checked for any updates if they are a returning guest. The details taken will include:
3. Full name, address, contact details (owners and nominated other)
Registered vet details
Food / dietary requirements
Vaccination certificate check
Any special requirements
4. All pets must be fully vaccinated and an up to date certificate should be produced on arrival. We advise you to check with your vet at least 14 days prior to boarding regarding the kennel cough vaccine, we highly recommend it but do not insist on it as it is a live vaccine and some dogs do have a reaction to it. Please note that the infectious bronchitis vaccine does not give 100% protection against tracheobronchitis (kennel cough) and the owner takes full responsibility for this, we will not be liable if your pet catches kennel cough.
5. All pets should be up to date with flea and worm treatment. If your pet has any existing medical condition, any medication they need should be supplied with clear written instructions. If the medication runs out, you agree for us to purchase further supplies on your behalf and for you to reimburse us for any expenses incurred.
6. We reserve the right to consult the veterinary surgeon on site should we feel the need arises. All fees and charges will be the responsibility of the owner.
7. The daily rate charged is per night the pet is in kennels.
8. We will make every effort to feed your pet the type of food that you feed at home but if this is not possible, we will use a product stocked that is closest. There is no discount if you provide your pets own food.
9. Everything that your pet needs for their stay is provided, however if you want to bring some familiar toys, blankets then please do but please note we take no responsibility for loss or damage to any bedding, leads etc that are supplied.
10. Pets can only share a pen if they are from the same family and the owner states that they may share.
11. Your dog must wear a collar with an identity tag which is required by law and be microchipped.
12. Payment is requested in full upon collection. We accept cash, card or Bank transfer.
13. We reserve the right to re-home any animal not collected within 14 days of the booked departure date, if we have not had any contact from the owner or nominated contact.
14. Any lost property items will be kept for 4 weeks, if they are not claimed they will be donated to NCAR.
15. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any animal deemed to be dangerous or disruptive.
16. All dogs will be walked on the lead unless agreed and signed for by you the owner. This will remain at the discretion of the management
17. There is free parking for drop off and collection of your pet. Please note your pet is your responsibility until a member of staff has taken them off you following the booking in process at reception.
18. Maes Gwyn Boarding Kennels cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to vehicles whilst in the car park.
19. Whilst all reasonable precautions will be taken and we pride ourselves on the care and attention that we give to our guests, we do not accept responsibility for damage or loss to any persons, pet or property.